Rossi™ Easy Peasy Builder GelRegular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
|FREE GIFT 🎁||Spend $50 on your favorite products and we will reward you with a gift!|
|Availability||In stock. 3-5 days delivery 🇺🇸|
|Shipping||$4.99! FREE on orders over $50.|
|Return||30 Days Money Back Guarantee or replacement. 100% Risk Free.
||Contact us at email@example.com .
24/7 Email Support
GIVE IT TO ME QUICK
Looking for a product that will help your nails grow stronger and longer? Rossi Easy Peasy Builder Gel is just perfect for any and every mani! Our crystal clear formula will give your nails the perfect base for color application and detailed nail art.
TELL ME MORE
- The easiest and safest way to add length and strength to your natural nail
- Has a thick formula that applies smoothly and evenly
- Can be used with Dip Powder and Gel Polish
- Works great for adhering nail art pieces/rhinestones
- Similar to polygel but easier to use
- Provides safer removal when applied under the dip powder or gel polish
- Suitable for both beginners and more advanced users
Note: This product works best on all Dip Powder and Gel Polish manicures.
HOW TO USE
- Push back the cuticle, buff and file the nail, wipe with a lint-free nail pad and alcohol.
- Apply Rossi Glam Powder Primer and let it dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Rossi Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds in Rossi UV Led Nail Lamp
- Apply a thin coat making sure it's not touching the cuticle. Cover the free edge of the nail. Wait for the gel to self level for a few seconds.
- You can turn the hand upside down so that the product levels and creates a perfect surface.
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- If the surface requires filing, use a lint-free nail pad and alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Use a 100/180 grit file or a 100/180 grit buffer to smoothen the surface of the builder gel. Remove the dust.
- Apply Rossi Gel Polish, Gel Polish Top Coat or follow with Glam Powder application
- Follow the same prep steps and Base Coat.
- Apply Rossi Paper Nail Form.
- Apply a thin layer of Easy Peasy Builder Gel on a nail form and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a second slightly thicker layer of Easy Peasy Builder Gel on the nail and cure for 60 seconds.
- Remove the form and wipe off the sticky layer with lint-free nail pad soaked in alcohol.
- Shape the extended shape with a 100-180 nail file.
- Smooth the surface with a 100-180 buffer.
- Apply Gel Polish Top Coat, Gel Polish color or follow with Glam Powder application.
Pro Tip: For DIYers, pair Rossi Easy Peasy Builder Gel with Rossi Paper Nail Forms and you will reduce application time by half.