Social Media Lives Coordinator Apply now
Sitting in the intersection of beauty rituals and quality, ROSSI is a global brand in the manicure industry, serving customers in over 30 countries. Despite being on the market for 3 years we’ve experienced phenomenal growth with demand coming from women who love at home “mani”.
Our community is what motivates us to build a world where everyone empowers and inspires each other. Our goal is to build confidence by providing the most enjoyable at-home beauty rituals.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency. You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
We are looking for a Social Media Lives Coordinator who will be responsible for searching influencers and preparing Facebook/Instagram lives to promote Rossi products.
You will work on
- Research social media influencers to go live on their pages and talk about Rossi products
- Educate influencers on Rossi products
- Schedule appointments with influencers
- Mailing gifted product to influencers
- Manage contracts
- Build strong relationships with our influencer network
- Ensure influencers are fully prepared for their lives
- Analyzing data from Facebook/Instagram Lives
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Flexible and positive attitude; able to work independently and within teams
- Experience working in beauty, cosmetics or related field highly desired
- Passion for social media, passion for beauty, as well as lifestyle trends
- You are proactive and a self-starter who likes to keep busy
- Excellent planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- You take ownership of your work and always strive to improve
- Must be a people-person
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience in working with influencers
- A deep understanding of social media best practices, platforms and measurement.
- Knowledge of the influencer space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
ROSSI values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.2021-04-30|||United States, Remote|||Social Media Team||||||y6iAAaGwytcPGl_r|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false