Pretty Spring-Ready Nail Designs To Try On Your Next Manicure
Spring represents new beginnings, another chance to try again, and to embrace something new. Spring fever fills hearts with freshness, warmness, lightness. Nothing beats the feeling of inhaling the cool spring breeze.
The magic of springtime is almost here, and we are ready to take a break from pale & neutral colors and say hello to pastels. It’s also time to update your manicure.
Let these nail designs be an inspiration to show off your springtime joy.
1. Skittle Nails - easy, fast and convenient. You just need to use different pastel colors to get the look.
Shades: Bee Mine, Apricot Juice, Besties, Flirty, Agate
2. Floral Dots - add simple flowery dots on your nails and no explanation needed.
3. French Tips - break off your usual white tips for awhile and try putting on pastels for springtime.
Shades: Central Park, Fashionista, South Beach, Sun Seeker, Pop Star
4. Green Nails - represent plants but make it extra.
Shades: Electric Daisy, Perky
5. Sparkly Pastels - blossoming flowers, sparkles, and everything in between.