5 Colors to Wear for Good Luck in the Year of the Tiger
Lunar New Year is just around the corner. 2022 is the year of the Water Tiger, which occurs every 60 years.
The zodiac sign Tiger is a symbol of strength and braveness. The lucky colors to wear this year are mint green, blue, red, orange and yellow also known as ”fortifying colors” which are derived from the elements of Wood, Water, Fire and Earth with Yang polarity.
Here are some nail inspiration that we came up with to attract good luck this Lunar New Year.
1. Blue for peace, serenity and appeasement.
2. Mint Green for healing, growth and creativity.
Colors used: Central Park & Snow White
3. Red for passion, love and vitality.
Colors used: Cuban Nights & Heiress
4. Yellow for wisdom and knowledge.
Colors used: Stellar & Tokyo Hit
5. Orange for wealth and fortune.
Colors used: Spicy Orange & Snow White